Monistat 1 Day Treatment
Monistat 1 Day Vaginal Antifungal Prefilled Applicator, 1 EaMonistat 1 Day Treatment
- Clinically proven 1 day treatment.
- 1 ready-to-use prefilled applicator.
- Tioconazole ointment 6.5% vaginal antifungal
- Treats vaginal yeast infections.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap.
- Insert entire contents of applicator into vagina at bedtime.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- This product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day.
- Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days.
- If have questions about yeast infections, consult doctor.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- See end flap of carton for lot number and expiration date.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time, lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- May have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- Could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- When using this product, do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increases in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms do not get better after 3 days, symptoms last more than 7 days, get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022