Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal Cream, Prefilled Applicators
- 3 day treatment cures most vaginal yeast infections.
- 3 prefilled cream applicators.
- Clinically proven.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Insert one prefilled applicator into the vagina at bedtime for 3 days in a row.
- Before using, read the enclosed brochure for complete instructions.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itching and discomfort, consult your doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use this cream as directed for 3 days in a row.
- For vaginal use only. Do not use in eyes or take by mouth.
- Do not use Monistst 3 Vaginal Cream if you have any of the following signs and symptoms : Fever (higher than 100 deg F), pain in the lower abdomen, back or either shoulder, a foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- While using Monistat 3 Vaginal Cream if you get a fever, abdominal pain or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge, stop using the product and contact your doctor right away. You may have a more serious illness.
- If your symptoms do not improve in 3 days, or you still have symptoms after 7 days, you should call your doctor.
- If your symptoms return within two months, you should consult your doctor. You could be pregnant or there could be a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system (which may be due to HIV the virus that causes AIDS).
- Contact your doctor if you get hives or a skin rash while using this product.
- Do not use tampons, douches, or spermicides while using this product.
- Do not rely on condoms or diaphragms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy. This product may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use in girls less than 12 years of age.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not purchase if carton is opened. Each applicator is individually wrapped. If wrapper is missing or damaged, do not use. Return the product to the store where you bought it.
- Store at room temperature 15° C to 30° C (59° F to 85° F). Avoid heat over 30° C or 86° F.See end flap for lot number and expiration date.
- For the treatment of vaginal yeast infections (candidiasis).
*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.