Monistat 1 Day Treatment
Monistat 7 Vaginal Antifungal Cream, For 7 Days - 1 KitMonistat 7 Day Treatment
Vaginal itching And discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition; vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a series underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system; been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv) that causes aids.
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
- Cures the infection, relieves the symptoms
- Clinically proven 7-day treatment cream
- 6 Coolwipes
- 1 Tube of External Cream 0.32 oz
- 1 Tube of Internal Cream 1.59 oz
- 7 Disposable Applicators
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information, adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Applicators: Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row.
- Throw away applicator after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina.
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip.
- Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva).
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- When using this product do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged And fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- If do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days, symptoms last more than 7 days, get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022