Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment - 1/2 OzPolysporin
- Polysporin First aid Ointment help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended the Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment product for infection protection.
- Polysporin is First Aid Antibiotic Ointment.
- Polysporin Doesn't contain Neomycin Sulfate.
Each grams contains: Bacitracin Zinc (500 units), polymyxin B Sulfate (10, 000 units).
White Petrolatum Base.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
For external use only. Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists of gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022