Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment - 1 OzPolysporin
- Polysporin First aid Ointment help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended the Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment product for infection protection.
- Polysporin is First Aid Antibiotic Ointment.
- Polysporin Doesn't contain Neomycin Sulfate.
Each grams contains: Bacitracin Zinc (500 units), Polymyxin B Sulfate (10, 000 units).
White Petrolatum Base.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
For external use only. Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists of gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022