Nix Lice Treatment
Nix Premium Metal Two-Sided Lice Comb - 1 EaNix Lice Treatment
- Handle keeps fingers away from lice.
- Wide tooth side removes snarls and tangles.
- Smaller tooth side removes lice and their eggs.
Follow these steps for effective removal of the eggs.
- Remove nits (eggs) by combing the hair using the nit comb provided.
- Make sure the hair remains slightly damp while combing out the nits (eggs).
- Combing will be easier if you apply Nix Gel to the dampened hair.
- If the hair dries during combing, damped it slightly with water or Nix Gel.
- Par the hair into four sections.
- Work on one section at at time.
- Longer hair may take more time (1-2 hours).
- Start at the top of the head on the section you have picked.
- With one hand, lift a 1-2 inch wide strand of hair.
- Get the teeth of the comb as close to the scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair.
- Use clips to pin back each strand of hair after you have combed out the nits (eggs).
- Clean the comb completely as you go.
- Wipe the nits (eggs) from the comb with a tissue and throw away the tissue in a sealed plastic bag to percent the lice from coming back.
- After combing, recheck the entire head for nits (eggs) and repeat combing if necessary.
- After repeated combing, remaining nits may be removed by hand (using a throw-away glove) or by cutting the nits out.
- Check the affected head daily to remove any nits (eggs) that you might have missed.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
This is a great place to order from. Great price and great delivery time.
August 04, 2021
The items that i brought was on time as far as delivery was concern, and the items were most welcome.
August 12, 2021
I love ordering from the OTC Store I always get tracking and my product in a timely manner.
August 19, 2021
A google reviewer
Speedy delivery and a good price.
August 24, 2021