Nix Lice Treatment
Nix Lice Control Spray - 5 OzNix Lice Treatment
- For bedding and furniture
- No odor
- Will not stain water-safe fabrics and surface.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Indoor Application Surface Spraying :
To kill lice, spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, then proceed to spray entire area to be treated. Spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches. Treat only those garments and parts of bedding, including mattresses and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry cleaned. Allow all treated articles to dry thoroughly before use. Do not use in food and feed areas of food and feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where prepared foods are served such as dining rooms, but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. In the home, cover all food handling surfaces, cover or remove all food and cooking utensils or wash thoroughly after treatment Do not apply to classrooms while in use. Not for Use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants.
Storage And Disposal : Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storing or disposal.
Pesticide Storage and Spill Procedures : Keep from freezing. Store upright at room temperature. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. In case of spill or leakage, soak up with an absorbent material such as sand, sawdust, earth, fullers earth, etc. Dispose of with chemical waste.
Pesticide Disposal : Pesticide or rinse water that cannot be used according to label instructions must be disposed of at or by an approved waste disposal.
Container Disposal : Do not reuse empty container. Wrap container and put in trash collection.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of Reach of Children.
- Read entire label before each use.
- Observe all precautionary statements and follow directions for use carefully. This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. Do not apply directly to any body of water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water. This pesticide is toxic to honey bees and other beneficial pollinators exposed to an application. Do not apply when bees are actively visiting blooming plants (vegetable, flowers, fruit/ornamental trees). Do not allow this product to come in direct contact with bee hives at any time.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022