Starwest Botanicals Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Cut And Shifted - 1 LbStarwest Botanicals
- Common Names: Hindberry, wild red raspberry, reapberry
- Botanical Name: Rubus idaeus
- The leaf has been used in folk remedies, due to its rich content in vitamins, minerals, and tannins.
- Red raspberry leaf may also improves labor delivery by normalizing contractions and lessening their occurrence, making childbirth easier and relieving the after pains.
- Red raspberry leaf is applied directly to the skin for sore throat and skin rash.
Red raspberry leaf is used for gastrointestinal (GI) tract disorders, including diarrhea for respiratory system disorders, including flu and swine flu, and for heart problems, fever, diabetes, and vitamin deficiency, it is also used to promote sweating, urination, and bile production
As such, consultation with primary health provider is advisable before using Red Raspberry Leaf medicinally.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022