Starwest Botanicals Organic Dandelion Root Cut And Shifted - 1 LbStarwest Botanicals
- Botanical Name: Taraxacum officinale
- The name dandelion is derived from the French dent de lion or lions tooth.
- Dandelion root is an herbaceous perennial native to Europe and Asia, but is able to thrive anywhere that is temperate
- May aids skin problems as well as detoxify poisons and toxic waste in the body.
- Used to treat skin diseases.
- Dandelion restores and balances the blood so anemia that is caused by deficiencies of these blood salts disappears.
- It may increases the activity of the liver and the flow of bile into the intestines.
Contraindicated in blockage of the bile ducts, acute gallbaldder inflammation, and intestinal blockage.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022