Telfa Non-Stick Pads
Curad Telfa Non-Stick Pads With Adhesive, Ouchless, 2 Inches X 3 Inches - 20 EaCurad Telfa Non-Stick Pads
is recommended for post surgical wounds, lightly bleeding and draining wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Adhesive tabs to help keep in place.
- Extra absorbent, 100% cotton, hypoallergenic, sterile. Non-Stick Pads with Adhesive Tabs are made of a soft, perforated "ouchless" film bonded to a highly absorbent pad.
- The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breathe while letting the pad absorb any fluids.
- The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
- The adhesive tabs hold the pad in place, so no additional tape is needed.
Cleanse. Gently clean in and around the area with warm water and mild soap, using CURAD Gauze Pads. Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop bleeding. If redness or swelling occurs, consult a physician. Apply medication, if required. Cover the wound with CURAD Non-Stick Pad to protect it and absorb fluids. Secure. Press CURAD Non-Stick Pad with Adhesive Tabs firmly in place. Change daily or when pad becomes wet. CURAD also offers a wide variety of excellent covers, tapes, stretch gauzes, and adhesive bandages.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022