Curad Telfa Non-Stick Pads
Curad Telfa Non-Stick Pads With Adhesive, Ouchless, 2 Inches X 3 Inches - 20 EaCurad Telfa Non-Stick Pads
is recommended for post surgical wounds, lightly bleeding and draining wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Adhesive tabs to help keep in place.
- Extra absorbent, 100% cotton, hypoallergenic, sterile. Non-Stick Pads with Adhesive Tabs are made of a soft, perforated "ouchless" film bonded to a highly absorbent pad.
- The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breathe while letting the pad absorb any fluids.
- The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
- The adhesive tabs hold the pad in place, so no additional tape is needed.
Cleanse. Gently clean in and around the area with warm water and mild soap, using CURAD Gauze Pads. Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop bleeding. If redness or swelling occurs, consult a physician. Apply medication, if required. Cover the wound with CURAD Non-Stick Pad to protect it and absorb fluids. Secure. Press CURAD Non-Stick Pad with Adhesive Tabs firmly in place. Change daily or when pad becomes wet. CURAD also offers a wide variety of excellent covers, tapes, stretch gauzes, and adhesive bandages.