Kerasal Foot Exfoliating Moisturizer with Salicylic Acid and Urea
Kerasal foot exfoliate moisturizer contains 5% salicyclic acid, skin softener, 10% urea, hydrates the skin, soft white petrolatum, optimizes softening.Features:
- Softens even the toughest, driest feet.
- With salicylic acid and urea.
- Removes dead skin and softens feet.
- Water soluble ointment for dry, scaly or callused feet.
- Recommended by podiatrists.
- Salicylic acid: Skin softener.
- Urea (carbamide): Debrides and hydrates the skin.
- Soft white petrolatum: Optimizes softening.
- Gently exfoliates dry, scaly or callused skin.
- Supplies moisture to new cell layers.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For adults and children:
- Use tip of the cap to break the seal and open tube.
- Wash feet with soap and warm water and dry completely before applying.
- Squeeze out a quarter size dose into the palm of hand and gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Apply to affected areas once or twice daily.
- For faster results:
- Cover the skin with cotton socks after evening application.
- Daily applications leave skin softer, smoother and more resilient.
- Maximum benefits seen in 7 days.
- Store between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Seek professional help if ingested.
- Do not use:
- On irritated, infected or opened skin.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If redness, discomfort or irritation occur following use of this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Diabetics: Use only under medical supervision.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: