NeilMed Sinus Rinse
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Allergy And Sinus Premixed Packets - 100 EaNeilMed Sinus Rinse
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Premixed Isotonic packets
- For Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse.
- Preservative Free.
- pH balanced mixture.
- Physician Developed.
- 100 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Isotonic and Preservative and Iodine Free.
- Educational Brochure.
- Directions for use.
- Preservative, Iodine and Latex Free.
- A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage.
- Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning.
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients).
- pH Balanced and Isotonic Solution.
- Great to use after sinus surgery.
- Safe during pregnancy.
- Travel-size kit.
- Sinus symptoms.
- Nasal Allergies and Common Cold.
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog and house dust.
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion and Dryness.
Store or keep in a cool and dry place.
- Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician.
- For non-emergency questions, please contact our office.
- Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022
Highly recommend, Good to use the nasal passages moist, This gel spray really works. I'd been using nasal spray, but it wasn't helping with extreme dryness. This helped immediately -on first use.