MANUFACTURER: J AND J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Zyrtec 10mg allergy liquid gels
- Original Prescription Strength.
- New Liquid Gels Liquid-filled capsules.
- Cetirizine HCI and antihistamine.
- 24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose.
- Itchy, Watery Eyes.
- Itchy Throat or Nose.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
Cetirizine HCl (10 mg Antihistamine).
Gelatin, Glycerine, Mannitol, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethaline Glycol 400, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan, Sorbitol.
WARNINGS:Stop use and ask a doctor: If an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.If pregnant or breast-feeding: If breast-feeding not recommended.
Keep out of reach of children:
- Do not use:If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- Ask a doctor before use: If you have liver or kidney disease.Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use: If you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- When using this product: Drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- If pregnant ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.