Ayr Saline Nasal Relief
Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse Kit Refill Packets, Soothing Sinus Wash - 51 EaAyr Saline Nasal Relief
MANUFACTURER: B F ASCHER & CO.
INDICATIONS:Ayr saline nasal rinse kit refill packets, soothing sinus wash
Soothing sinus wash and soothing treatment for sinus and allergy symptoms. It can be mixed as either a hypertonic or an isotonic solution.
Easy-to-use, reusable applicator bottle, 51 one-time-use, saline nasal rinse mixture packets, complete instructions for use.
- Nasal irritation from dust, animal dander, pollen.
- Nasal allergies.
- Nasal dryness.
- Postnasal drip/sore throat.
- Post surgical.
- Physician approved
- Convenient reclosable cap
- Preservative and iodine free
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- No burning or stinging
- Buffered to neutral pH.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Use 6 ounces of warm water, either distilled or cooled previously boiled, to fill the bottle. (Do not use boiling water).
- For an Isotonic solution, tear off the end of 1 packet and empty the contents into the bottle.
- For a Hypertonic solution, tear off the ends of 3 packets and empty the contents into the bottle.
- Screw on the top of the bottle, making sure the nozzle is in the closed position (pushed down).
- To dissolve the mixture, grasp the bottle firmly, vigorously shaking it up and down.
- Lean forward over a basin with your head bent down slightly.
- Open the nozzle by pulling upward on the applicator tip.
- Open your mouth and press the nozzle upwards against your nasal passage.
- Gently squeeze the bottle until the contents drain from your mouth or the opposite nasal passage.
- Squeeze the bottle several times using 2 to 3 ounces of solution.
- Repeat on opposite nostril.
- After you have finished rinsing, gently blow your nose.
- In order to prevent pressure on the ear drum, do not block nasal passages completely.
- Adults and children 6 years and older, use once or twice per day or as directed by physician.
- Children under 6: Consult a physician before use.
- Do not use this product before consulting your physician if
- your nose is completely blocked
- you have a new or acute ear infection
- the person using the kit is unable to maintain a standing position over a basin.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience pressure in the ears.
- Use only lukewarm water, distilled or cooled previously boiled.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use of container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Use only lukewarm water - not hot or boiling water.
- If your nose is completely blocked or if you have a new or acute ear infection, do not use this product before consulting your physician.
- Stop use and contact your physician if you have experience pressure in your ears while using.
- Rinse system is intended only for nasal irrigation.
- It is advised you talk with your doctor about using this product.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022