Neilmed Nasaflo Neti Pot Gravity Flow Method - 8 OzNeilMed Sinus Rinse
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 2% off
- Buy 4 - 8 and get 3% off
- Buy 9 - 99 and get 4% off
- Neti Pot for Daily Nasal Hygiene.
- Free Flowing Gravity Method.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation providing Moisturization and Natural Relief from Allergies and Sinus Symptoms.
- The Only Patented Formula of Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate available.
- No Spill, No Mess, No Burning and No Stinging.
Relieves Allergies and Sinus Symptoms
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness.
- Sinus Pressure and Nasal Stuffiness.
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold.
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke and House Dust.
- Post Nasal Drip and Nasal Congestion.
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging.
- Easy Flow, No Spill, No Mess Pot Design.
- Preservative, Iodine and Latex Free.
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients and 99.9 percent Pure).
- pH Balance and Isotonic Solution.
- Natural relief from allergies and sinus symptoms.
- Great for CPAP Users and after sinus surgery.
- Safe during pregnancy.
- Convenient for travel.
- Money back guaranteed.
NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot comes with 50 packets of easy to dispense USP Grade (99.9 percent Pure) and Preservative Free Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate mixture. It is pH balanced and isotonic for maximum comfort. Smooth gravity flow creates no pressure in the nasal passage, ears or sinuses. each packet contains precisely measure mixture to mix with 8 oz (240 mL) of lukewarm distilled water, taking the guesswork out of preparing this solution. This box also contains step by step directions for use and extensive educational material on nasal and sinus disease.
- 1 NasaFlo Neti Pot Irrigation Device - 8 oz (240 mL)
- 50 Packets of USP Grade (99.9 percent Pure) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Natural Ingredients, Isotonic, Preservative Free and Iodine Free)
- Educational Brochure
- Directions for use
Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have a new ear infection, ear pain or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. For non-emergency questions, please contact our office. Please read enclosed brochure for more details. Store or keep in a cool and dry place.