Colace stool softner laxative 100mg capsules
- Relieves occasional constipation.
- Produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours..
- Stimulant-free for comfortable relief.
- #1 doctor recommended stool-softener brand.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Usual daily dose(doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses):
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years old: Take 1 capsule.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store from 25°C (77° F), excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Sodium content 5mg/capsule. Very low sodium.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Retain this carton for important information.
Do not use:
- laxative products for longer than a week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor..
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain.
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or damaged.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb