Zint Organic Xylitol Natures Sweetener Bag
- Can support digestion as it feeds the good bacteria in your stomach.
- Doesnt contain any fermentable sugars and reduces the risk of tooth decay.
- Derived from other fibrous vegetation and hardwood trees such as birch.
- It is a completely natural sweetener, not to be confused with artificial sweeteners that have known toxicity problems.
- Sugar molecule and one alcohol molecule results in a sweet taste that is instantly picked up by your tongues receptors. It has 40% fewer calories than sugar, 75% fewer carbohydrates, no unpleasant aftertaste, and a low glycemic index score, making it a perfect natural substitute for sugar.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.