Zint Organic Xylitol Natures Sweetener Bag
- Can also be derived from other fibrous vegetation and hardwood trees such as birch.
- As a sugar alcohol, xylitol is a completely natural sweetener, not to be confused with artificial sweeteners that have known toxicity problems.
- One sugar molecule and one alcohol molecule results in a sweet taste that is instantly picked up by your tongues receptors.
- It has 40% fewer calories than sugar, 75% fewer carbohydrates, no unpleasant aftertaste, and a low glycemic index score, making it a perfect natural substitute for sugar.
- Looks, measures and tastes like sugar safe for diabetic and sugar-regulated diets.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.