A La Maison with Shea Butter and Argan Oil Hand and Body Bar Soaps, Fresh Sea Salt, 4 EaA La Maison
ThisTraditional Recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French Milled process. A slow cooking and purifying process which transforms Vegetable Oils into glycerin rich, smooth and lathering soaps; softer to the skin than other liquid soaps which may contain sulfate surfactants.
- Imported Soap from France.
- Long Lasting and Lathering.
- Shea Butter and Argan Oil
- 4 Bars of 3.5 oz Value Pack
- No SLS, Parabens or Phthalates
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.