Lysol Disinfectant Spray
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Lemon Breeze Scent, 19 ozLysol Disinfectant Spray
- Kills 99.9% of the viruses and bacteria family comes in contact with every day.
- Can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces.
- Kills cold and flu viruses.
- Disinfects hundreds of surfaces in home.
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Pre-clean surfaces prior to use.
- Hold can upright 6 o 8 inches from surface.
- Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed.
- To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
- To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry.
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- Fabric SanitizeR: For spot treatment (2 x 2 inch area only.
- To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet.
- Do not saturate.
- Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Let air dry.
- For difficult odors, repeat application.
- To Control and Prevent Mold and Mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes.
- Let air dry.
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics.
- Always test on a hidden area of fabric.
- Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children.
- Discard in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabrics. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes; remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Flammable: contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not reuse empty container.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022