Trojan sensitivity bareskin premium latex condoms
- 4% thinner than our standard condoms.
- Premium quality latex to help reduce the risk.
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity.
- Low latex odor.
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100�F.
- Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection.
- However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex.
- Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs.
- A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis.
- However, some STIs (such as Human Papillmavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb