Natures Way Organic Sambucus Standardized Elderberry Syrup, For Kids
- Great tasting, standardized Elderberry remedy especially formulated for children.
- Standardized, Bioavailable extract with bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids.
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
- No Artificial Preservatives.
- Combines standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (flower) and natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors in a base of fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin and malic acid.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For Daily Maintenance:
- Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
- Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
- Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily.
- Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (including ragweed) should use the product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb