Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream For Sensitive Skin, Travel Size - 2 Oz, Pack Of 2Vanicream
- Easy to spread, quickly absorbed and non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads).
- Free of lanolin, paraben, formaldehyde, Sulfate, Phosphate.
- Dermatologist recommended, free of common chemical irritants.
- No formaldehyde releasers, Non-staining, Non-irritating.
- Beneficial in skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, ichthyosis and winter itch which may be aggravated by lack of moisture.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Apply as needed to face, hands, feet and body. Apply after bathing, showering, swimming or sun exposure. Apply before exposure to wind or cold.
For external use only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
<p>This is a product I was already using as a moisturizer under my makeup, and I like it a lot. After trying both, I do prefer the regular moisturizing skin cream to the "lite" lotion. For home use, it's very convenient to have the cream in the big jar size with a pump. However, for flying, I needed these little tubes that are under 3 oz. This should be perfect. Awfully hard size to find, though!</p>