Playtex The First Sipster Training Time Soft Spout Cups, For Ages 4 Months Plus
- Designed with a feeding specialist and a pediatrician, helps child develop good drinking skills.
- Unique spill-proof valve eliminates messes and is easy to clean.
- Eases transition from bottle or breastfeeding to sippy cups.
- Makes it easy for moms to give their babies their first sip of independence without having to worry about big messes.
- Helps eliminate that trial and error period with our TrainingTime Starter Set.
- Soft Handles: Easy grip shape, helps promote independent drinking.
To Use: Wash cup and valve before first use. After cleaning, pinch valve at stem to activate. Insert valve into the holes on the inside of the lid with arrow toward drinking spout, and push both stems tightly into the holes. Screw lid on tightly. Do not use valve with carbonated beverages or pulpy juices. To Wash: Clean as soon as possible after each use. Remove valve from lid and place in valve storage area in lid. Wash lid/valve and cup in top rack of dishwasher or handwash each part separately. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers.
To prevent a possible choking hazard, test the strength of the Soft Spout regularly by pulling hard. If it becomes cracked, torn, or shows other signs of excessive wear, discontinue use immediately. To avoid injury, do not let child walk or run with cup. Do not use with any hot liquids as this may result in burning.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb