Himalayan Institute Neti Mist Sinus Spray, Tangerine and Ginger
- supportive of natural sinus function when disrupted during cold, flu and allergy season
- Helpful in reducing inflammation of mucus membranes
- Effective in keeping sinuses free of pollen, dust, bacteria and other airborne pathogens and irritants
- Isotonic, soothing, decongesting and refreshing
- Non-drying and gently invigorating
- 100% natural, non-steroidal, alcohol free
- Benzalkonium Chloride free
- Non-addictive and safe for long term use
- Effective as a pre-neti wash flush to deeply loosen debris and mucus prior to using the neti pot
- Helpful for extending the effects of your nasal irrigation
Helps relieve sinus congestion & pressure, cold & allergy symptoms, stuffy cold symptoms and thick mucus and phlegm.
- Shake well, remove cap and safety clip
- Hold with thumb at the bottom and nozzle between fingers.
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert the tip of the nozzle just past the nasal opening (1/8th-1/4th)
- Pump once inside of each nostril and gently sniff back thoroughly for best results
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours and an occasions when in crowded public environments such as schools, public transportation (airplanes and buses)
- May be used safely for longer periods of time for optimal results
For Intra-nasal use only. Use only as directed.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A susceptibility to nose bleeds or sinus sensitivity. A pre-existing chronic sinus condition or nasal surgery. Allergies to any of the ingredients in this product.
When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush with water and immediately seek professional medical attention. More than one person using this dispenser significantly increases the likelihood of spreading infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb