Lamisil At Antifungal Athletes Foot Cream - 1 OzLamisil
Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corpis). Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.
It is effectively medicated to treat most athlete s foot within a two-week period. It is enriched with the Terbinafine Hydrochloride-1% antifungal formula, which relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling associated with athlete's foot. This athletes foot antifungal cream stops fungal growth, thereby, curing the infection. It is advised to apply this Lamisil AT cream to the infected areas twice a day. The Lamisil Antifungal Cream cures most athlete's foot.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 12 years and over.
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- For athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Between the toes: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- On the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- For jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible. Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 Degree C (68-77 Degree F).
For external use only. Do not use on nails or scalp. In or near the mouth or the eyes. For vaginal yeast infections. When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corpis). Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022