Combine Sterile Pads
Dyanarex Instant Hot Packs, 5 X 9 Inches - 24 PcsInstant Cold Pack
It provides soothing warmth. Single squeeze allows for easy activation of packs, offering immediate relief to injured area. Flexiable material.
- Instant Hot Pack
- Provides soothing warmth
- Flexible material conforms to body contours
- Ideal for applications such as neck pain, arthritis, back injuries and shoulder injuries
- Treat muscle strains, aches, tension and cramps
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Find right dose on chart, if possible use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Use only enclosed dropper designed for use with this product, do not use any other dosing device
- Fill to dose level
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance
- Weight (lb) under 24: Under 2 years - ask a doctor
- 24-35 lb : 2-3 years - 1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL)
For accurate dosing follow dosing instructions using the enclosed dropper. Fill dropper to 0.8 mL or prescribed level, and dispense with a single firm squeeze of the dropper bulb.
Other information: Store between 20 - 25 Degree C (68 - 77 Degree F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.Do not use
- with any other product containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage. (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.When using this product
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away, (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022