Combine Sterile Pads
Dyanarex Instant Hot Packs, 5 X 9 Inches - 24 PcsInstant Cold Pack
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 2% off
- Buy 4 - 8 and get 3% off
- Buy 9 - 99 and get 4% off
It provides soothing warmth. Single squeeze allows for easy activation of packs, offering immediate relief to injured area. Flexiable material.
- Instant Hot Pack
- Provides soothing warmth
- Flexible material conforms to body contours
- Ideal for applications such as neck pain, arthritis, back injuries and shoulder injuries
- Treat muscle strains, aches, tension and cramps
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Find right dose on chart, if possible use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Use only enclosed dropper designed for use with this product, do not use any other dosing device
- Fill to dose level
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance
- Weight (lb) under 24: Under 2 years - ask a doctor
- 24-35 lb : 2-3 years - 1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL)
For accurate dosing follow dosing instructions using the enclosed dropper. Fill dropper to 0.8 mL or prescribed level, and dispense with a single firm squeeze of the dropper bulb.
Other information: Store between 20 - 25 Degree C (68 - 77 Degree F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.Do not use
- with any other product containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage. (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.When using this product
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away, (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
This is a great place to order from. Great price and great delivery time.
August 04, 2021
The items that i brought was on time as far as delivery was concern, and the items were most welcome.
August 12, 2021
I love ordering from the OTC Store I always get tracking and my product in a timely manner.
August 19, 2021
A google reviewer
Speedy delivery and a good price.
August 24, 2021