- Kills On Contact
- Eliminates The Nest
- Up To 27 ft Jet Spray
- Contains No CFCs
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Never use indoors.To kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Stand at a safe distance from the nest.
- Do not stand directly underneath.
- Shake can well before each use.
- Aim spray away from person.
- Push button to spray.
- Spray the nest until soaked.
- The powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days.
- Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
- Use of this product on evergreen and holly is not recommended as damage may result.
- This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness.
- Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- If it is windy, stand with wind at your back to avoid spray drift.
- Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
- Other pests: Tent caterpillars-Apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their tents.
- Soak tents on all sides.
- Scorpions-Stand at a safe distance and use the power of the jet spray to reach and cover the scorpion.
- Ants-Spray trails, nest and point of entry.
- Spray on ants where possible.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flame.
- Disposal: Do not puncture of incinerate.
- If empty-Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- First aid: If swallowed-Immediately call Poison Control Center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by Poison Control Center or doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If on skin or clothing-Take of contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Environment hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- Physical hazards: Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
This is a great place to order from. Great price and great delivery time.
August 04, 2021
The items that i brought was on time as far as delivery was concern, and the items were most welcome.
August 12, 2021
I love ordering from the OTC Store I always get tracking and my product in a timely manner.
August 19, 2021
A google reviewer
Speedy delivery and a good price.
August 24, 2021