Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 16 EaTraditional Medicinals
- Breathe Easy tea has been supporting people for nearly four decades.
- Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Tea promotes normal respiratory tract health by reducing mucus and helping to keep the nasal passages open.
- Breathe Easy is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes - spicy-aromatic and cooling, somewhat bitter and astringent, and slightly sweet.
- Wise and lively, a breath of fresh air.
- Promotes respiratory health
- Personality:Wise and lively, a breath of fresh air.
- Herbal Power:Gently shakes things up and helps Breathe Easy
- This aromatic and fragrant blend that soothes with its warm and spicy taste.
- TasteBalanced bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus.
- Eucalyptus, fennel and licorice are combined with Bi Yan Pian extract, a traditional chinese formula of 12 different herbs
This enduring classic combines the best of Western herbalism with ancient Traditional Chinese wisdom resulting in a unique blend that warms and engages the senses
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Brew well to be well
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Enjoy 3 cups daily. Especially good with honey.
- Consult a health care provider before using if have hypokalemia, or if are taking any kind of hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, or MAO inhibitors.
- In rare cases, excessive consumption of teas that contain eucalyptus leaf can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Do not use if have inflammatory disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary ducts, impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or heart disease
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow
- Duration of use: If symptoms last longer than 7 days, seek medical advice.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding, unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022