Micro-Balanced Lavilin Foot Deodorant Cream - 0.44 OzLavilin deodorant
- Now foods lavilin hypo-allergenic foot deodorant cream is a unique herbal deodorant free of aluminum and other harsh chemicals, yet so effective, just one application can eliminate foot odor uo to 7days without the need to re-apply even after showering.
- Now foods lavilin foot deodorant cream hypo-allergenic is water resistant.
- Sports, swimming and strenuous physical activities do not interfere with the effectiveness of now foods lavilin hypo-allergenic foot deodorant cream.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Before First Application: Refrain from using any other deoderant for 48 hours to refresh skin and enable the deoderant to provide maximum protection.
- When re-applying: Re-apply Lavilin Hypo-allergenic only when perspiration odor reappears, no less than two days between applications.
- Instructions: For Each Foot: Wash foot area and dry thoroughly.
- Place on fingertip a small amount of lavilin hypo-allergenic.
- Spread gently across the ball of the foot.
- Extend two lines up towards the base of the toes and then across them.
- This amount is sufficient to prevent perspiration odor for up to 7 days.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- For optimal results, use Lavilin Hypo-allergenic before bedtime.
Do not apply if skin is broken.Discontinue use if rash develops.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022