Yeast Gard Homeopathic Gel Treatment - 1 OzYeast Gard
- Treats and Prevents Vaginal Yeast Infections.
- Soothes and Cools External Vaginal Burning, Itching and Irritation.
- Homeopathic Formula In An Organic Base.
- Helps Relieve Symptoms of Yeast Infections.
- Promotes Overall Vaginal Health.
- For temporary relief from external vaginal discomfort including itching, burning, and irritation.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply to affected area as often as needed.
- Because the area may already be irritated, you could experience a slight burning sensation.
- If this persists more than a few minutes, remove gel and discontinue use.
- Do not use for children under two years.
- Consult a doctor if condition persists.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have an unusual or abnormal vaginal discharge except under the supervision of your doctor.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- If burning sensation occurs and lasts more than a few minutes, remove gel and discontinue use.
- Do not use more than one week unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist more than seven days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately, if in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (597deg; to 86°F).
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if safety seal under cap is missing or broken.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022