Summers Eve Douche
Yeast-Gard Advanced Homeopathic Probiotic Douche Pack - 4.5 OzYeast Gard
Yeast-Gard Advanced Homeopathic Probiotic Douche Pack
- New Homeopathic Formula.
- Yeast Guard Advanced
- Now in a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures.
- Naturally Treats and Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections.
- Helps Relieve Burning and Itching.
- Effective, Safe Alternative to Vinegar and Water Douche.
- Promotes balanced vaginal pH and healthy vaginal flora.
- More effective cleansing.
- Naturally cleanses and deodorizes.
- Alcohol free.
- For most rapid relief of symptoms, use in combination with Yeast Gard Advanced Suppositories or Internal Vaginal Treatment.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For relief of Minor Vaginal Irritation and itching
- Use one bottle per day until symptoms disappear, but no more than seven(7) days.
- Unscrew cap, discard. With care, open the packet and pour contents into the specially prepared fluid.
- Screw nozzle onto the top of the bottle, shake the bottle dispersing powder to assure proper mixing.
- Discard empty packet.
- Slowly insert nozzle into vagina, about 3 inches. Gently squeeze bottle until liquid is dispenses. Use while sitting on the toilet, standing in the shower or in the tub.
- After douching discard bottle and nozzle.
Use only as directed. For vaginal use only
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis.
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever.
- You or you sexual partner have sores or ulcers.
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color or odor.
- You have frequent and painful urination.
- Douching results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness, excessive dryness or irritation.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately.
- A douche is not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
- Store at a controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022