Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief Caplets - 20 EaMucinex Expectorant
- Temporarily reduce: Nasal congestion, headache, minor aches and pains, sinus congestion and pressure.
- Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage, helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin.
- Bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Clears sinus congestion
- Relieve headache
- Thin and loosen mucus
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take: More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Liver disease, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur, cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022