Dr. Woods skin clensers
Dr.Woods All Natural Pure Almond Castile Soap - 32 OzDr. Woods skin clensers
- Perfect for camping.
- A new experience in cleanliness.
- For everyday use as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo and shaving lather.
- Dr.Woods castile soap is very mild and versatile for everyday as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo, and shaving lather.
- It is also excellent as a mild laundry detergent.
- Originating from castile, spain, our soaps are vegetable based, containing no animal fat.
- Because our soaps are biodegradable, they are perfect for camping.
- Castile soap incorporates the natural healing properties of olive oil with an invigorating scent.
- The olive oil in our soaps attracts moisture and, while holding the moisture close to the skin, forms a breathable layer preventing the loss of that moisture.
- Dr.Woods castile soap does not contain any harsh detergents that can strip away skins natural moisture.
- The fragrance refreshes and reinvigorates your skin and senses after a long, hectic day, while the vitamin E rich lather leaves skin feeling naturally clean and dewy soft.
- Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse hands and your entire body.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Daily body wash and facial cleanser:
- Apply onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah.
- Lather and massage.
- Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a refreshing fragrance.
Soothing aromatherapeutic bath:Squeeze a capful or two in running water and enjoy.
- Apply liberally onto a towel soaked in hot water.
- Wring out and drape over scalp and face, massaging with fingertips.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
Fresh, itch free laundry:Use 2 oz. for small loads, 4 oz. for large loads.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at ://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.