Dr. Woods skin clensers
Dr.Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap With Organic Shea Butter - 8 OzDr. Woods skin clensers
- All natural eco friendly.
- Ideal complexion formula.
- A new experience in cleanliness.
- For everyday use as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo, shaving lather.
- We have combined our original soap products with organic shea butter to create an ultra moisturizing cleanser.
- Shea butter is natures hidden secret for beautiful skin.
- Once a year in the african savannah, the mangifolia tree gives up its fruit known as the karite or the shea nut.
- After being hand picked, the shea nuts are boiled to extract their treasure, shea butter.
- Shea butter is an ultra moisturizer that penetrates and revitalizes your skin.
- Shea butter naturally contains vitamins A, E and F, essential element that give your skin the balance that it needs for improved elasticity and to combat dryness.
- Dr.Woods black soap also known as anago soap or alata soap, originates from west africa.
- It has been used for centuries in africa.
- Its methods and secrets have been passed down from generation to generation to keep the soap close to mother nature and avoid exploitation and limitations.
- Many have tried to create their version of black soap with all kinds of ingredients.
- For centuries, africans, have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Black soap has also been used to achieve beautiful skin.
- Africans have also used this natural soap for bathing and washing their hair.
- Today people from all walks of life are benefiting from this amazing soap.
- Great for removing make up Dr.Woods black soap will leave your skin soft, clear and smelling delicious.
- This soap works against premature facial lines.
- Black soap comes from plantain skin.
- It is natural source of vitamin A & E and iron. (Plantain is a popular food in africa, south america and other parts of the world.
- It can be found in ethnic or international grocery stores such as latino, caribbean or african.
- It looks like banana but much bigger.
- It does not taste like a banana and has to be cooked before eating.
- The skin of the plantain is gingerly dried to be precise texture under the hot african sun.
- It is then roasted in a clay oven.
- The heat must be constant in order to achieve a particular color, texture and smell.
- The next process is very delicate because if it is not done properly, with the right ingredients, there will be no soap.
- The roasted plantain skin is mixed with palm oil, palm kernel oil to form the soap.
- The roasting of the plantains determines the brownish black color of the soap.
- The longer plantains are roasted, the darker the soap.
- Dr.Woods may be used by anyone who wishes to improve the quality of their skin.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Daily facial cleanser:Massage onto wet face in circular motion with fingers rinse with warm water.
- Apply generous amount onto wet hands, washcloth, or loofah and massage over body rinse well.
- Applay small amount to palm and massage into wet hair then rinse.
In bath:Squeeae a capful or twon into running waterto form a wonderful, soothing soak.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022