Baudelaire essence hand soap sea loofah
- Baudelaire essence bar soap sea loofa is a mildly exfoliating soap with 2percent seaweed from the coast of brittany.
- Whether you call them french-milled, triple-milled, or just fantastic, these soaps are all made the traditional way, by milling the ingredients 3x for a rich, long-lasting bar.
- They also feature a pure vegetable base and moisturizing shea butter.
- Baudelaire is passionate.
- About importing high-quality soaps and body-care products based on authentic local traditions of formulation and fragrance.
- They have been ever since they set off in 1987 in search of artisanal companies owned by people who are as passionate about authenticity.People like:
- Stephene lecaille of provence sante, whose passion for traditional soapmaking and authentic provencal fragrances has led to the creation of one of americas leading imported brands.Switzerlands Ernst Schenk whose commitment to traditional beekeeping, and the wonderfully healing ingredients that bees gather, recently took him to Brazil in search of better bee pollen for his Apiana soaps.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb