Tylenol Sinus Congestion And Pain Severe Caplets For Adults - 24 EaTylenol
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus congestion and pressure.
- Nasal congestion.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, and hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve.
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take.
- More than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had and allergic reaction to this product or an of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic couch such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).