Dulcolax women gentle laxative comfort coated tablets
Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated Dulcolax Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief. Trust Dulcolax Tablets to relieve constipation in 6 to 12 hours.
- Dependable Overnight Relief
- Gentle enough for sensitive stomachs
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hour.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Take with a glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1 tablet in a single dose
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- Do not chew or crush tablets
- It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Top use and ask if
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs o a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: