Weleda Baby Care
Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion - 6.8 OzWeleda Baby Care
- Weleda Calendula Lotion naturally moisturizes and cares for your baby['s delicate skin.
- It is quickly absorbed and therefore ideal for the daily care of sensitive adult skin.
- This light, nourishing body lotion provides long-lasting protection from environmental drying influences.
- Particularly good for use after baby's regular bath, it leaves your loved-one glowing with soft, supple, moisturized skin.
- Biodynamic and organic calendula flower extract soothes and softens your baby's skin, wrapping your child in a layer of warmth and protection, like a loving hug.
- A base of sweet almond oil and beeswax helps your baby's skin retain its moisture and keeps it soft and smooth.
- Your precious baby feels decadently supple and extra snuggly. Bath time just got even more heavenly for your perfect little angel.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of German midwives recommend Weleda Baby Care Products.
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- Natural essential oils provide a light, delicate fragrance.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
After a bath, apply Calendula Lotion to your baby's entire body and gently massage in. The lotion will absorb quickly into your baby's skin.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022