Motrin Ib Ibuprofen 200Mg Pain Reliever And Fever Reducer Caplets - 100 EaMotrin IB
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches.
- Minor pain of arthritis.
- The common cold.
- Menstrual cramps.
Temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used.
- Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Other Information:Store between 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, asthma (wheezing), skin reddening, blisters, facial swelling, shock, rash.
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older.
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reactions to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- bleeding problems.
- high blood pressure.
- heart or kidney disease.
- taken a diuretic.
- reached age 60 or older.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID ( or non).
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- under a doctors care for any serious condition.
- taking any other drug.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding..
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022