Murine Ear Care
Similasan Ear Wax Removal Homeopathic Ear Drops - 0.33 Fl Oz (10 Ml)Similasan
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms of excessive ear wax such as:
- Clogged sensation in ear when caused by ear wax
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- Dry skin, itching or eczema of the ear canal
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
How to open tamper evident seal and cap:
- Remove tamper evident seal.
- Twist cap off bottle to remove.
- Never use cotton swabs or other foreign objects in the ear.
- Tip of applicator should not enter the ear canal.
- Warm up bottle in hand.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Squeeze plastic applicator to drop solution into ear.
- Use 3-5 drops per application.
- Let drops absorb by keeping head tilted for several minutes.
- Keep drops in ear with cotton ball if needed.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- For use in the ear only.
- Do not take internally.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Do not use if have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy, consult a doctor.
- Do not use if have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use with ear tubes.
- Do not use for more than 4 days, if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Safety packaging: Use only if bottle seal is intact.