Tylenol Childrens Pain Reliever And Fever Reducer, Cherry Blast Flavor - 4 OzTylenol
When it comes to reducing fevers and pain in children, Childrens TYLENOL is recommended by pediatricians.
Childrens Tylenol Suspension Liquid reduces fevers and pain in children ages 2 to 11.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold.
- Sore throat.
Temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Childrens TYLENOL Suspension Liquid (including Dye-Free).
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
Attention: Specifically designed for use with enclosed measuring cup. Use only enclosed measuring cup to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product Do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.