Boericke and Tafel Arniflora arnica muscle pain and stiffness gel
Temporary relief of bruises and minor muscle and joint pain, swelling and stiffness from over-exercising, sprains, falls, blows and sports injuries.
This product is a modern pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of arnica montana, a medicine that has been used for centuries to relieve the aftereffects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion. It makes black and blue marks go away faster. It is a favorite of athletes, coaches and trainers. Use immediately after over-exercising or receiving a minor injury.
- Doesnt burn or chill.
- Non-greasy; absorbs quickly.
- Natural homeopathic.
- Maximum strength.
- Safe and effective.
- No animal by-products or testing, no petroleum.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress. for best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs. Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor. Patch test recommended on sensitive skin. To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube. Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- These could be signs of a serious condition. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb