Bee and Flower Soaps
Golden Flower Spanish Bee Pollen - 8 OzGolden Flower
Many people take Golden Flower Bee Pollen prior to exercising or working out for energy enhancement while others use bee pollen as a nutritional supplement to support general well being. One word of caution: Because people with pollen sensitive allergies may find bee pollen aggravating, start with smaller amounts such as testing a few granules.
Golden Flower Nature's rich source of amino acids and vitamins.
- Golden Flower Spanish Bee Pollen comes from the pristine, wildflower-filled Andalusian mountains of Spain.
- Golden's Flower's Spanish bee pollen is hand gathered, air dried at low temperatures and packed in CO2 flushed containers to maintain freshness and potency.
- The result is a wonderfully tasty raw pollen, one that contains no preservatives, fillers, additives or insecticides.
- This Spanish bee pollen is a rich source of many essential nutrients including vital amino acids-the building blocks of protein.
- Because Golden Flower Bee Pollen is not processed or heated, the full, healthy complement of vitamins, minerals, trace elements carbohydrates and enzymes is maintained for its nutritional value.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
2 Teaspoons (approximately .25 oz.) Try some dry as a snack, mix it in a blender with your favorite juice, or sprinkle it on hot or cold cereal.
Some people may have an allergic reaction to bee products. Sample a few grains of pollen first before consuming larger quantities.
The stuff tastes feel bad, but I'm sure its very healthy. i put it in my cereal and salads. yesterday i tried just swallowing it with water so to get the heath benefits but not having to taste it, i think I'll continue this way