Vicks Nyquil Cherry Cold And Flu Night Time Relief Liquid, 8 OzVicks NyQuil
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms: sore throat; cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation; headache; minor aches and pains; fever; runny nose and sneezing.
- Acetaminophen - Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough suppressant
- Doxylamine succinate - Antihistamine
- Temporarily relieves cold & flu symptoms includingcough, runny nose and sneezing, headache and bodyaches
- Soothes sore throat and temporarily reduces fever
- Nighttime formula helps you sleep
- Pleasant tasting cherry flavor
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Take only as recommended?see Overdose warning. Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP). Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years: Do not use
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product; With other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, or occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. Do not use if you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Do not use this product to make a child sleep.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Liver disease; Glaucoma; Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Taking sedatives or tranquilizers; Taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin; Are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- When using this product.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days; Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; Redness or swelling is present; New symptoms occur; Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.