Bayer Aspirin Tablets
St.Joseph Chewable Aspirin Pain Reliever 81Mg Tablets, Orange - 36 EaSt.Joseph tablets
- Coating Helps Protect Against Stomach Upset.
- Doctor recommended 81mg dose.
- Enteric coated.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare, but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma, and shock.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if: Are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take blood thinning (anticoagulants) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing or non NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer period of time.
- Do not use if you ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever or fever reducer.
- Ask a Doctor Before Use if: Stomach bleeding warning applies to, have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease.
- Have asthma.
- Are taking a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before Use if are taking a drug for: Gout, diabetes, arthritis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding, feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better, allergic reaction occurs, pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, new symptoms appear, redness or swelling is present.
- This could be the sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding: Ask a health care professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help right away or contact poison control center right away.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
This is a great place to order from. Great price and great delivery time.
August 04, 2021
The items that i brought was on time as far as delivery was concern, and the items were most welcome.
August 12, 2021
I love ordering from the OTC Store I always get tracking and my product in a timely manner.
August 19, 2021
A google reviewer
Speedy delivery and a good price.
August 24, 2021
Hello regarding the item I recently bought they fit My car as indicated everything went just perfect thank you for Everything Sincerely Israel Garcia Jr