Trojan sensitivity ultra thin lubricated latex condoms, Spermicidal
- Over 25% thinner than standard condoms.
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk.
- Nonoxynol-9 spermicide is on this condom:
- For extra protection against pregnancy only.
- Not for extra protection against AIDS and other STIs.
- Low latex odor.
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability.
- America's #1 condom. Trusted for over 90 years.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use.
- Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms.
- If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb