Jobst Medical Legwear Stockings Relief Compression Knee High, 20-30 mm/Hg, Closed Toe Beige
- Traditional design with the highest performance.
- Wide, comfortable band that stays in place.
- Reinforced heel pocket for added durability.
- Beige Color.
- 20-30 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide.
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Deep vein thrombosis.
- Post-thrombotic syndrome.
- Severe varicose veins.
- Severe edema.
- Venous ulcer.
- Orthostatic hypotension.
Note: These are examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician