Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Mouthwash - 2 Fl OzGly-Oxide Liquid
Gly-Oxide liquid antiseptic oral cleanser
- Gly-Oxide liquid is for temporary use in cleansing canker sores and minor wound or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums.
- Gly-Oxide can also be used to guard against the risk of infections in the mouth and gums.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Gly-Oxide may be used routinely to improve oral hygiene as an aid to regular brushing or when regular brushing is inadequate or impossible such as total care geriatrics, etc.
- Gly-Oxide kills germs to reduce mouth odors and/or odors on dental appliances.
- Gly-Oxide penetrates between teeth and other areas of the mouth to flush out food particles ordinary brushing can miss.
- This can be especially useful when brushing is made more difficult by the presence of orthodontics or other dental appliances.
- Plus, Gly-Oxide helps remove stains on dental appliances to improve appearance.
- Temporary use: Do not dilute. Replace tip on bottle when not in use.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older.
- Apply several drops directly from bottle onto affected area, spit out after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use up to four times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor. OR place 10 drops on tongue, mix with saliva, swish for several minutes, and then spit out.
- Use by children under 12 years of age should be supervised.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Directions for everyday use: The product may be used following the temporary use directions above.
- Apply gly-oxide to the toothbrush (it will sink into the brush), cover with toothpaste, brush normally, and spit out.
- Severe or persistant oral inflammation, denture irritation, or gingivitis may be serious.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, discontinue use of product and see dentist or doctor promptly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022