Ayr Saline Nasal Relief
Neilmed Nasamist Extra Strength Hypertonic Nasal Saline Spray - 4.25 Oz(125 Ml)NeilMed Sinus Rinse
- Sterile and preservative free saline spray.
- pH balanced and buffered with Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Special designed nozzle delivers the finest and most gentle mist for adults, childern and infants.
Advantages of Hypertonic:
Some research shows that hypertonic (2.7%) or more concentrated solution may help reduce nasal congestion better than isotonic (0.9%) solution. The theory is that hypertonic or higher concentrated salt solution will draw the water out of congested tissue, reduce the edema or swelling and open up the nasal passage and sinus openings to allow for better drainage. It is possible you may experience temporary burning or stinging, in which case, please use our isotonic spray.NeilMed is the inventor and manufacturer of patented leading brand Sinus Rinse currently available at your local stores in USA/Canada. Sinus Rinse is for the purpose of true large volume (4 to 16 oz. or 120 mL to 480 mL) nasal irrigation at a time. Please note that therapeutically effective large volume irrigation for daily hygiene cannot be performed by saline sprays. In view of this for large volume irrigation use NeilMed Sinus Rinse.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
To moisturize and lubricate dry nasal passages, insert nozzle into nostril and press till adequate solution is sprayed and moisture is restored. Use as often as needed.
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store in cool & dry place and avoid direct exposure to sin.
- Consult physician before use on infants and small children.
Ordering was easy........Packing was very good and nothing was damaged........Delivery was on time.......I highly recommend this company.
Used Nasa Mist Spray several times. It was very effective. However, the sprayer stopped spraying. There is about 3/4 bottle left. Now what??